Application Guide Without Service Fee Guide you how to apply for studying in Shenyang Aerospace University & Study in
1. Date of new semester:
Fall semester: second week of September
Spring Semester: second week of March
2. Date of Arrival:
Dormitories are available at any time before class begin.
3. Need I book the accommodation before I arrive?
Yes. You need book your room type at least three days before your arrival.
4. Is there any airport pick up service for new students? How much it would be charged?
We provide free airport pick up service to our students at Shenyang airport.
5. How could I pay my school fees?
You have the following ways to pay your school fees.
a. Transfer your fees to the University bank account before your arrive.
b. Bring the cash with you when you come to the university.
c. Open a bank account after your arrival at university and your parents can send money to your bank account.
6. Documents I need for register when I arrive?
Please take your admission letter, JW202 form, highest degree certificate and transcript for register.
7. Can I take part time job in China?
Based on Chinese laws and regulation, you are not allowed to do part time job during your study in China.
8. Is the TOEFL or IELTS required for admission?
For those students from the country which official language is English, TOEFL or IELTS results are nor necessary.
9. Is there any possibilities for scholarship?
We provide Chinese Government Scholarship and you can also apply university scholarship from the second year.
10. Should students pay dormitory fee monthly, per semester or yearly?
Students should pay dormitory fee by semester or yearly. But the first year students should pay for the first whole year.
11. How the students can make a call from the room? How much to make a call within the city?
Students can buy sim cards in China which can be used in the mobile the students take from their own countries.We also provide telephone in the rooms. They can buy cards in the markets on the campus. Usually it takes 0.2 Chinese yuan per minutes within the city.
12. Should the students pay the electricity/water and the other cost (such as water or etc) in addition to those charges in catalog? If yes how much approximately for one month, please give detail.
We provide 100 units of electricity free each month. Students should meet the cost for excess use which is 0.5 Chinese yuan per unit. Water is free at SAU.
13. How the students to wash the clothing if there is no washing machine in the room, please give direction and location.
There are public free washing machines on each floor of the apartment.
14. Do the dorm provide blanket, sheet or other room equipment?
Yes. Students can get their bedding upon their arrival.
15. Should students pay the room during Spring/Winter/Summer/Autumn holiday?
Accommodation fee is collected for one whole year（12 months）. During the holiday student still keep their rooms for free.